Reusable Transport Packaging
Reusable Packaging Supports Environmental and Sustainability Initiatives
The use of reusable packaging effectively stops waste at the packaging source to prevent the entry of disposable packaging in the solid waste stream. The long service life of reusable containers and pallets allow them to be used over and over again in place of single-use corrugated boxes and limited-use wood pallets.
Did you know?
- Eliminate 11 wood pallets from your supply chain, you save one tree.
- Remove 20 lbs of solid waste from your supply chain, you will save 1 gallon of gas.
- Remove 5 lbs of solid waste from your supply chain, you will save 9 gallons of water.
So, when you use reusable transport packaging, not only will you reduce labor, shipping and waste disposal costs, but you will make a positive impact on the environment.
Reusable Transport packaging specializes in Sustainable Packaging
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) defines sustainability as the ability to achieve economic prosperity, while protecting the natural systems of the planet and providing a high quality of life for its people. The EPA established three tenets of sustainability: economic, social and environmental.
What Makes Packaging Sustainable?
The Sustainable Packaging Coalition has defined criteria for sustainable packaging. It states that to meet sustainability requirements, packaging must:
· Be beneficial, safe & healthy for individuals and communities throughout its life cycle
· Meet market criteria for performance and cost
· Sourced, manufactured, transported, and recycled using renewable energy
· Maximize the use of renewable or recycled source materials
· Be manufactured using clean production technologies and best practices
· Be made from materials healthy in all probable end of life scenarios
· Be physically designed to optimize materials and energy
· Be effectively recovered and utilized in biological and/or industrial cradle to cradle cycles
Why should you use sustainable packaging?
· Reduces Packaging Costs:
· Generates Rapid ROI:
· Reduces Costly Product Damage:
· Reduces Labor Costs:
· Reduces Inventory/Space Requirements:
· Fully Recyclable:
· Improves Workplace Safety:
· Improves Workplace Efficiency:
· Prevents waste from entering solid waste stream
· Reduces Greenhouse Gas Emissions
· Improves Transportation Efficiency, resulting in fewer trips and reduced fuel costs:
· Supports Source Reduction:
· Requires Less Energy:
Contact one of our representatives who are standing by, ready to answer your questions and provide you with a quick quote. Or click here to use our online catalog and get started today!